Information We Collect- We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, phone number, and company name
- Usage information, such as IP address, browser type, and device type
- Any other information that you voluntarily provide to us
How We Use Your Information- We may use your personal information to:
- Provide and improve our services
- Communicate with you about our services and updates
- Comply with legal obligations
- Enforce our policies and agreements
- Prevent fraud and protect against unauthorized access
- Conduct research and analytics
How We Disclose Your Information- We may disclose your personal information to:
- Our service providers, who help us provide our services
- Our partners, who help us offer complementary services
- Law enforcement, regulatory authorities, and other third parties as required by law
You can choose not to provide certain personal information to us, but this may limit your ability to use our services. You can also opt out of receiving marketing communications from us.
We implement reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services and for legitimate business purposes.
Last updated: May 4, 2023.